This popular economic, commercial and financial journal—a vital business link between North America and India—gives useful business information, highlighting opportunities in export and import trade, joint ventures and collaborations, technology transfer, licensing arrangements, foreign investment policies and procedures and business events—trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and seminars.
Serving as a vital commercial link, Business Times regularly covers, among others, following informative and useful features:
- Capabilities and expertise of the US and Canadian firms in meeting the business needs of India and its States in general and Indian companies in particular;
Highly informative and well-studied articles authored by experts from the USA, Canada and India;
- News and features on States in the USA and Provinces in Canada.
- Latest information on India’s policies and procedures on Investment, Joint Ventures, Technology Transfer, Collaborations and Licensing Arrangements; Import-Export Rules and Procedures, Seminars and Conferences, Business
- Business Opportunities and Directory Listing of Firms in various industries and their associations in India, the USA and Canada.
- Resource Directory and Reference Guide and key contacts, containing up-to-date and useful listing of Government agencies, leading trade associations, banking and financial institutions and business promotional agencies—with their names, addresses, phone and fax numbers and E-mail addresses—engaged in India-US/Canada business relations;
- Updates on India’s economy and economic reforms and policies on industries, investment, infrastructure, tourism and export-import trade;
- News and special features on States in India: Industrial, Investment, Trade and Tourism Opportunities in India’s various States and Union Territories; incentives, attractions and facilities offered by the States and Union Territories in India;
- NRI/OCB/PIO News: Latest information on policies of the Government of India and the Indian States relating to investment and business opportunities for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Corporate Bodies (OCBs) and PIOs (Persons of Indian Origin).